Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brian's Altered Book


Finally finished the altered book for my grandson's graduation gift. The pictures are on Picturetrail and here's the link. (Gosh, it's been so long since I posted, I can't even remember how to make a link!) http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=19880460&uid=8870981
He will see it Saturday night at his grad party. It's big and fat...it was a dictionary but not the one I originally intended....the ten pounder! I soon realized I couldn't deal with that one so this little less weighty one worked out fine. It took me about 2 months to complete. A description of the cover and each page is on Picturetrail.

3 comments :

Jill said...

Hi Pat. As I mentioned in an email to you, I'm so totally impressed with the job you did on this altered book. What a treasure!

Dianne Adams said...

Wow! I made the trip to picture trail and I'm blown away by this book. What a labor of love. Congratulations to your grandson...I'm sure he will treasure this book forever.

Christy said...

What an amazing book. I can see that a lot of thought and love went into this. I am so glad he loved it. I want to be this kind of Grandma too!