Monday, February 25, 2008


Here's a birthday card I made for our darling granddaughter, Stephanie, who is turning 18 today! I have a funny little program called Mr. Presto where I can remove parts of pictures and put in something different. I took out the girl's face and added Steph's baby picture. I'm sure there are ways to do that in Photoshop but since I don't have it, I use this one for some fun effects. The inside of the card says "but you're even more beautiful at 18!" That font, BTW, is called "King and Queen"....it's wonderful. If you Google it, I'm sure you can find it and add it to your fonts. Oh, and the wings and skirt are cut from some petals off a big 99 cent store flower. Hmmm, wonder if 18 year olds appreciate these kind of cards?

4 comments :

Jill said...

Hi Pat! Your b-day card is wonderful! I hope your g-daughter likes it.

Janny said...

Ofcourse she likes it, its adorable ;o)

mary schweitzer said...

She will love it! It is adorable.I like the idea of using the petals, bet it gives it some nice depth.
Mary

Kim said...

VERY cute - Sandra has a blog , did you know? She's always got something goin' on give her a visit!
Thanks for the tip on the font too!