Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Post


Thanks to some dear friends in my Yahoo mixed media art group, Altered StART, here is my very first post. I wonder if I will be able to find the discipline to make entries often enough? I have a bad habit of starting journals and diaries and letting it all fall by the wayside after a time. Maybe at this stage of my life, I need to learn some stick-to-it-ivness and "get my blog on". I have been sitting here all afternoon trying to figure out how this thing works. I must have lost a bunch of brain cells in my elder years because it doesn't look that easy, and yet there are thousands of people blogging every day. So hang with me and see if I can figure out how to put some pictures on here. I'll be begging for help, I'm sure of it!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Pat - Love your blog! I loved the pic you chose for your heading, it's lovely!!! I also enjoyed seeing the beautiful pics of the journal you made. Your tastes are so similar to mine, I loved it! Lastly, I really enjoyed seeing the lovely pics of your boys then and now... what handsome young men they are! Wow, that's a lot of boys in one house when they were young - how ever did you do it? I am looking forward to our Sunday meeting and can't wait to see everyone! It should be fun. You're doing well on your blog, I'm new to it too. I need to go make some changes and updates on mine but all things in due time. Never enough hours in the day! See you Sunday! Hugs, Barb

Kim said...

If you left those journals at the Goodwill I want the address - you have SO much talent and a stash to match!
Are we in a group together? I haven't got the faintest idea how to mail you and answer your question re: the fabric piece. But I've enjoyed visiting lol. . .