Sunday, January 20, 2008

2nd Post


Thought I'd publish a couple of pictures to see how it works. The first picture is of the boys when they were from about 3 to 9 years. We had just returned from Germany with the US Air Force. We lived on the 3rd floor of base housing in Bitburg. Hauling groceries and laundry up and down 3 flights of stairs (4 flights to the basement) for 3 years was a real challenge, but boy, was I svelte in those days! Tired, but svelte! The next picture shows our grown up sons including an additional one who wasn't born in time to be in the other picture. They are all delightful people and have given us the blessing of a lot of wonderful grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

1 comment :

Just Me said...

Hi Pat, You've got your blog going so maybe you can relax a bit. I know how relieved I was when I got mine ready for sharing. Amazing pics of the boys, and you look amazing by the way. Great blog, congrats. LinLin