Tuesday, January 22, 2008

3rd Post

Hmmm....I'm on a roll! I did type a long paragraph and then I lost it somehow. Blogging ain't what it's cracked up to be!
Weather in northern California is rotten, though I dare not complain to those in the north and east. We're just sissies here, I suppose, but it feels cold and has been raining most of the day. Because I need to walk 10,000 steps a day, I put on my pedometer and walked the length of the mall 4 times..... only to reach 2679 steps! What's up with that? Is it the pedometer or what? I went off my Boniva (osteoporosis preventative) because I've been hearing about osteoneurosis and I didn't want to be a victim. In order to go off the drug, you need to really beef up your exercise (woe is me) and do some powerful walking. If anyone knows anything about osteoneurosis, (just corrected this to osteonecrosis!) I'd sure like to pick your brain. Evidently it causes some jaw changes which in turn can cause your teeth to crack.
Not much to blog about today....stay tuned.

2 comments :

Jill said...

Hi Pat! Hang in there--you're almost over that learning curve. Now if we could just get the photos where you want them! :) Good luck with your fat book page event--sounds like fun.

Kim said...

Hey Pat, looks like you're off to a good start, it'll get easier... or so they tell me. I guess it is, I just want to know everything right now! Kim