Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Woo hoo! Merry Christmas to me! Went antiquing with DH today and spotted this old piece that claimed to be for seed packages. It's just the most awesome color of old pine and all the drawers now hold rubber stamps! There are two dividers in each drawer giving it three sections. DH said it "doesn't do much for me"....but ok, it's Christmas! What a guy.

On top of the piece is a 2009 desktop calendar that 13 of the girls in our Altered Start made. Dee kindly hosted the swap and bound all the calendars. It just arrived today and every month is amazing, including the covers that Sally Paul designed. Thanks to all the girls that participated in the calendar making....I'm very, very happy with mine!
Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Pat, super cabinet!!! I'd love to have one just like it!!!

Sally

Kate Carvellas said...

Well, I'm sorry, but I'm just going to have to conk you on the head and steal that beautiful piece of furniture! :-) Congrats on the awesome find!!

Jill said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! WOW!! What a gorgeous piece! Do you have enough stamps to fill it?

Kate Carvellas said...

I am still coveting these!:-) LOL! Hey, if I'm on your blog, how do I, join, or subscribe, or add to my favorites, or whatever the heck you call it?? I want to make sure I keep up with your wonderful work!!

Kathy

Dianne Adams said...

Gosh, it does it for me! I love your new cabinet. What a find!