Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brian and Bird Condo Side Views




Two posts in one day? Glory be! I'm supposed to be cooking turnip greens. Why can't I do what I'm supposed to do instead of playing with this blog stuff? I just wanted everyone to see darling grandson Brian with his grandma. This was after he got his altered dictionary grad gift (see earlier post below). He really, truly seemed to love the book and thanked me over and over. Pretty neat for a 23 year old. He's got class....heh heh!
Also, I'm posting the side views of the 2 story condo (earlier post) as a couple of people asked to see the sides. So here they are in what is my poor photography attempts. Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge!I just can't get the lighting right and I'm too lame to understand all there is to know about basic photography. Maybe I just don't want to take the time. I have to go cook turnip greens now.

4 comments :

Danielle said...

Of course Brian loved the book, what's not to love about it? And as far as those greens go I say skip them and go make art!

Can you tell I don't do cooked greens?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pat for posting your pics!! That bird condo is so great, just love it!! Is the background paper stamped or commercially done?
And your grandson is so handsome and proud!! Same age as my oldest daughter. That book will be a treasure for him forever!
Gaye

Anonymous said...

I love the condo from all sides. *G* Brian looks so much like you! His face is rounder, but I especially see it in the nose and mouth. It's in the "bones" of course....

I love the tea shrine and Tazo is one of my favs, too. I've never seen the web site so will have to check that out. And the story about your cwafty granddaughter is tooooo funny! *LOL*

Cyndi - Dreams Unltd

mary schweitzer said...

I think a shrine just means you are paying homage to whatever the shrine is about.
i LOVE your bird book! Beautiful work as always!
Mary