Friday, November 13, 2009

Missing Stuff, Sketchbooks, and Blogging Without Obligation

Just can't figure out why my "Best Places To Visit" has disappeared from the right hand side of the page.  I can see it when I go behind the scenes but the actual blog doesn't show it anymore.  Boo hoo!  I did just put a link to a neat little video that CNN put out regarding sketchbooks.  I just completed one and haven't scanned it yet but eventually I'll post it here.  I got the idea from Roberta Schmidt (we just pretend we're 'cuzzins' since we share the same last name) because I fell in love with hers.  Mine has no rhyme or reason....just stuff I've collected forever and finally found it's home in the pages of the book. 
I'm blogging now WITHOUT OBLIGATION.  Such a great idea....no more pressure!
PS:  I just looked again and the "Best Places to Visit" is back!!!!  

1 comment :

Roberta (cuzzin) said...

I heard through the grapevine, that your little mini journal is a masterpiece...I can't wait to see it! The suspense is killing me!
I just worked on mine today, felt good to get back to gluing...mine has no rhyme or reason either, but it makes me happy.
Hope you are enjoying your week, Pat! Let me know how that Photoshop Elements works for you!