Friday, June 12, 2009

Ancestors Charm Bracelet



Got this idea from one of my groups....Red Lead...from St.Louis. Kitten (Debbie) made such a charming bracelet that I couldn't help myself and had to make one for our upcoming family reunion. I suppose both sisters and a few nieces will try to take it away from me! Wearing charm bracelets makes me sort of nervous...all that clanking around. Maybe I'll get used to it! I still think it's cute as a button (or a scrabble tile!) Thanks for the idea, Kitten!

4 comments :

Dianne Adams said...

The bracelets are beautiful!

janene said...

Jingle, jangle! We'll hear you coming. I can't wait to see this in person. janene

Debbie said...

Hey Pat...you did a GREAT job on your bracelet...and I'm thrilled to be your inspiration! These would be great gifts for your relatives...you know they'll all want one when they see yours!
xo
Kitten
===^..^===
aka Debbie

Danielle said...

You've done a wonderful job on these Pat - I love them!