Wednesday, March 4, 2009

44 Page Spring Tag Book!

This tag has embossed "Spring Fashions" in pink at the bottom though it's difficult to see on here. Better IRL!
The Morning Glory tag is my favorite. It has beautiful blue glass chunky glitter on it which really makes it pop.

These are the tags I made for the Red Lead Spring Tag Book....I made 22 of each for a total of 44! They are about 3 x 6 approximately. I really don't like making that many of anything because as I was finishing up, I kept finding fault with them and actually remade several from scratch. I'm blaming all this on my friend, Sally Paul, who forced me (at gunpoint) to join this swap. I don't think anyone actually dreamed there would be that many participants. It's going to be one awesome tag book....can't wait to see it. So that's the reason I haven't been posting or creating other kinds of art. I can't wait to get these out of my hair....and to the Post Office for their journey to Ohio. Whew!
Another note:
I put Sally's Shutterfly album link over on the right under the heading "Places to Visit"....what beautiful work she does! Check her out when you have time to be transported into a beautiful world of art!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this morning glory tag - very sweet and i love the colors! A very sweet bird stamp for the center - can you tell me who makes it?

Anonymous said...

They came out beautifully and i am so sorry that I was not a part of it! Where did you find your glitter glass, and how do you store it!? I miss you so much and still am looking for some vintage German Scraps.
Gina in Sweden

mary schweitzer said...

Props to you for doing it! I don't think I have the self-discipline to do that manu of anything! They are very pretty!
Mary

Kate Carvellas said...

Hi Pat! :-) I'm trying to update my "Following" list on my blog and just put your wonderful blog there! These tags are lovely!! But 44 of them...HOLY MOLY!!! Congrats for not pulling all of your hair out! LOL!! but you are soooo right...once you receive your amazing "book" it will have all been worth it! Hope you are well!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Is that why you don't visit anymore? (*walks away slowly, shaking head...*)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,
These tags are beautiful!! That blue glitter glass is so great ~ just the right touch where you placed it too! I miss you and your art... WAH WAH WAH.
I'd love to see the finished book here, hint hint hint :)
xo,
Gaye

Raymonty said...

Nice website.